Products available to Printing Ink manufacturers include:
- Organic and inorganic pigments, and pigment preparations from Heubach
- Pearlescent effect pigments from EMD. As one of the world’s most successful providers of effect pigments, EMD Performance Materials has created an entire world of products with a unique variety of color, luster, glitter and shimmer effects. EMD Performance Materials’ effect pigments can be used in gravure , flexo , screen and offset printing and in offset coating.
- Fluorescent Pigments from DayGlo. DayGlo colors are bold and distinct, unique and memorable. With an almost infinite palette at our fingertips, DayGlo makes people take notice so that your products stand above the noise. Offering high quality products and decades of technical experience, DayGlo partners with ink makers and the printers they serve to achieve the specified colors the customers require. We provide colorants for gravure inks, flexographic inks, screen inks, and lithographic inks.
- Kaolin extenders from KaMin. ASP® hydrous pulverized and spray dried kaolins; Buca® hydrous pulverized kaolin; Mattex® engineered high brightness calcined kaolin.
- Driers from Dura Chemicals. DURA is a global supplier of Metal Organics offering market-driven solutions to the printing inks industry.
- Titanium Dioxide Pigment from Venator
- Aluminum and bronze metallic pigments from Schlenk