Products available to Printing Ink manufacturers include:
- Organic and inorganic pigments, and pigment preparations from Heucotech
- Pearlescent effect pigments from EMD. As one of the world’s most successful providers of effect pigments, EMD Performance Materials has created an entire world of products with a unique variety of color, luster, glitter and shimmer effects. EMD Performance Materials’ effect pigments can be used in gravure , flexo , screen and offset printing and in offset coating.
- Fluorescent Pigments from DayGlo. DayGlo colors are bold and distinct, unique and memorable. With an almost infinite palette at our fingertips, DayGlo makes people take notice so that your products stand above the noise. Offering high quality products and decades of technical experience, DayGlo partners with ink makers and the printers they serve to achieve the specified colors the customers require. We provide colorants for gravure inks, flexographic inks, screen inks, and lithographic inks.
- Kaolin extenders from BASF. ASP® hydrous pulverized and spray dried kaolins; Buca® hydrous pulverized kaolin; Mattex® engineered high brightness calcined kaolin.
- Titanium Dioxide Pigment from Venator (Huntsman Tioxide)
- Aluminum and bronze metallic pigments from Schlenk