HI&I (Household, Industrial & Institutional)
Products available to HI&I manufacturers include:
- Organic, inorganic, and anti-corrosive pigments, and pigment preparations from Heucotech
- Pearlescent effect pigments from EMD. As one of the world’s most successful providers of effect pigments, EMD Performance Materials has created an entire world of products with a unique variety of color, luster, glitter and shimmer effects. EMD Performance Materials` product portfolio also includes functional Iriotec®pigments with conductive and heat-reflecting properties. EMD products may be used for decorative effects in HI&I products and packaging.
- Fluorescent Pigments from DayGlo. DayGlo colors are bold and distinct, unique and memorable. With an almost infinite palette at our fingertips, DayGlo makes people take notice so that your products stand above the noise. Offering high quality products and years of technical experience, suppliers and manufacturers partner with DayGlo to achieve specialized colorants for flexible and rigid packaging formats.We specialize in developing pigments suitable for polyolefins for injection molding, blow molding and rotational molding, as well as engineering resins, plastisols and vinyl resins. For package printing applications, we develop products for gravure flexographic screen and lithographic inks.
- Attagel® Thixotropic Thickeners and Rheology Modifiers from BASF. Attagel works as a primary thickener or co-thickener with cellulosic, associative and alkali swellable thickeners in demanding applications. When dispersed in water or in a solvent or oil system with an appropriate surfactant, Attagel can form a thixotropic gel or aid in suspending other ingredients.
- Kaolin extenders from KaMin. ASP® hydrous pulverized and spray dried kaolins; Buca® hydrous pulverized kaolin; Mattex® engineered high brightness calcined kaolin;s Satintone® calcined kaolins; Translink® high brightness surface treated kaolins; Ultrex® ultra high brightness calcined kaolin
- Cellulosic thickeners from Nouryon. Bermocoll® is used as a thickener, stabilizer and water-retaining agent for water-based products. Bermocoll is available in a wide range of viscosities, and a variety of modified grades.
- Huber Calcium Carbonate products serve as inexpensive fillers, extenders, and thickeners in a wide range of water- and solvent-based products.
- Diatomaceous Earth (DE) from EP Minerals. High efficiency materials for matting, texture and rheology: Anti-blocking Agent, Pigment Extender, Flatting Agent, Functional Filler.
- Titanium Dioxide Pigment from Venator
- Naturally-Derived Cellulose fibers from JRS for reinforcement, rheology, texture, stabilization, tablet disintegation. Example applications include: Carpet Cleaning Detergents, Detergent Tablets, Hand Cleaning Products, Metal Cleaning Products.
- Specialty Silicas from PQ Corporation